Thursday, August 19, 2010

Swap with Chris from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes

Here is the second package I recevied a few days ago. Chris from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes - check her blog, she makes some beautiful frankens - send me some beautiful polishes and candies!!

Skittles - yuuuuuummmi, I have already eaten the green ones. I bought a few times green skittles in my local store, but they are not the same as Chris send me. These are so sour, you should see face of my mum when she tried them. HAHA!



From L to R:
Sally Hansen Xtrene Wear - Blue it, Blue me away! and Bubblegum Pink


Pure Ice - Pink Ice

Thank you Chris! A lot!!

Can't wait to swatch them!! There will be some blue shades on my blog, yaaay. I love all the polishes I got, especially Sally Hansens, because I never tried them before.

*Oh I forgot to mention: Thanks goes also to you Fleur! With your help my package arrived at my place. Thank you!

Take care,
Ivana

2 Comment(s):

  1. Your welcome and I'm glad they finally got to you (enroute thru Fleur's nails, lol) and I can imagine the sour faces, LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you again, Chris! :* Oh, I totally forgot to thank *Fleur*! I added to my post. :)

    Hahaha my mom was so funny and I kept giving her more and more just to laugh so much! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*