Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Houston We Have a Purple with Prancer

Instead of doing my term paper I'm posting this. :i I showed you matte version yesterday because I loved it so much and definetely more as this glossy version.
I got Prancer from Carolina a while ago but I never used it till then. It's a red hexagonal and small glitter in a clear base.
I added one coat over OPI Houston We Have a Purple, for more glittery look I should add one coat more. It gives a totally another dimension to Houston. :)

 
Sun
Which verison do you prefer more - glossy or matte? :)

Term paper is waiting for meee.... xo

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

7 Comment(s):

  1. Matte was definitely prettier, it showed the glitter much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ne znam... ja bih jedan dan jednu a drugi dan drugu verziju ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought of pairing these too. :P) Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comments ladies. :) I prefer matte more, just like Deborah said it showed the glitter more. :)

    @nail crazy: Da da, tako je još najbolje. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*