Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OPI - Bubble Bath + Konad

Quick post for today, I have to prepare myself for El Clásico! :e

Bubble Bath is really pretty shade but I decided to stamp it with Admire from China Glaze's Romantique collection. :L Like I said, I can't even stamp with any other polishes so good as with these metallics shades.

 
Sun
Daylight
I love it. :L It's so soft and pretty, I really need a break from colors sometimes so these kind of shades are really perfect for soft manicures. :)

What do you think? Like it?

HALA REAL MADRID! :P

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

9 Comment(s):

  1. I agree, metallic polishes are perfect for stamping!
    I like Bbath better without stamping, but it's beautiful this way, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo pretty, i need this colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design, came out so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the stamping, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty :) Sometimes you just need to wear soft colours!
    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for your lovely compliments! :k

    @Elsa P.: I totally agree with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*