Sunday, April 17, 2011

Orly - Fancy Fuchsia + Konad #2

Quick post right before I'm going to bed. :) 

Like I said, I wasn't satisfied with my first konadicure that's why I carefully remove the previous stamping and add another... Zebra print. :i I used m57 and Manhattan 1010N again for stamping. :)

Daylight
Sun
It looks prettier on pictures than in RL that's why I already have a new manicure, which I'll probably show you in next days if I won't be tired to much to take photos. :) 

I wish you a great beggining of the week!

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

9 Comment(s):

  1. Aww, again I really like it - it's kind of edgy but still very girly :) I've always been a fan of pink and black together though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it before but I think this one is gorgeous too =)
    Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Res škoda da si odstranila prejšnjo, ker ni bilo z njo nič narobe. Je pa tudi tale čudovita.
    Tale lak mi je pa tudi že zelo prirasel k srcu =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh!! so vibrant and awesome!! :) likin the color very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty!! Love that hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men je ful všeč <3 Res bi mela tole m57, to bo moj prvi Konad nakup :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess one of your favorite things to do is sleep. ;) I can't disagree...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jette Fromm: Thanks! :) I actually liked this version more than first. :) And combo of this pink and black is just perfect. :i

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Thank you! :h

    @colorfulbottle: Tale pink je res poseben in prelep! In res lahko rečem, da je tole moja najljubša pink, še dobro da dobim še eno flaško. :$

    @carissakuo: Me too! :i

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: Me too! My favorite for sure! :L

    @Summer: Uuuu, Summer bo štempljala. :) Komaj čakam tvoje umetnije s Konadom. :)

    @nail crazy: Hvalaaaa. :P

    @Arrianne: Definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*