Sunday, April 10, 2011

Powerful purple with Wild at Heart dots

When I saw this beautiful manicure at ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?! I knew I'll have to try it but because I already had Powerful Purple on my nails, I decided to upgrade it with dots.
My previous polka dots manicures were made with Konad and it's so hard to transfer dots in nice circles so I lately got my first dotting tool! :e It's so muuuuch easier to make dots with and it looks like the dots are stamped. :D
For dots I picked Color Club - Wild at Heart - dark purple - another stunning beauty. :L


Sun
Daylight
I'll have probably this manicure for whole week if it won't start chipping soon. :e Polka dots are sooo cute! :L What do you think? Do you like it?

I wish you a nice begginning of the week! I hope I'll have some time to post somethign during the week, but if I won't, we'll see you next weekend! :i

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

27 Comment(s):

  1. WOW! :L Ravno včeraj sem razmišljala, kako se dela te pike, da izgledajo tako lepo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. joj radi ovakvih manikura dolazim u napast kupit tockalicu, a stalno joj odoljevam u trgovinama

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great upgrade! You did the dots so nicely, it really does look like they're stamped! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhh...tole je prekrasno! se kar ne morem nagledat:O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nesmeš met cel teden te manikure, ker bomo pol brez novih postov :( !
    Lepo lepo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. iiii najbolj cute <3 pikice rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prekrasno, to idejo bom zagotovo ukradla =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this, and your right, it does look stamped!
    i really want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantasična manikura. Obožujem pike, res si moram nabavit nek dotting tool in še sama začet pikat. :) Zelo mi je všeč holo kombinacija, res kul manikura.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice colorcombination!!

    Really beautiful!

    Love,
    Kim

    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nicely done! I love my dotting tool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. For a purple lover like myself this mani is just wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. INCREDIBLE! my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so beautiful Ivana. And i love it even more...since purple is my favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW 25 comments, you are amazing! :h Thank you so much, it's so much easier to make dots with dotting tool so anybody can make it. I actually bought that konad plate with polka dots pattern but it's was so hard to stamp with, because dots weren't in a perfect shape. xo Thanks again! I'll definetely try more manicure like this in future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*