Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guest Post at Fashion Polish

Yap, at Fashion Polish!!! :o Can you believe this? I think I'm dreaming. <3

Click on the picture above to see the whole post. :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

6 Comment(s):

  1. Love this Ivana! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!
    I really like a blue manicure on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhhmmmmm, zadnje čase pa velikokrat presenetiš s kakšno barvo, ki je na tebi nebi pričakovala, ali pa sem mogoče samo jaz tista, ki te bo vedno povezala s pink barvo =). Drugače pa izgleda res lepo tale manikura, in tudi vse ostale, ki niso bile pinki =).

    P.S. Čestitke za tako super priložnost in takšno čast =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*