Saturday, April 6, 2013

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Pack

Few days ago I got a cute package from a Slovenian online store. They surprised me with a mini pack of OPI Mariah Carey's liquid sand collection. I'm seeing this trend everywhere at the moment and I couldn't wait to test them out. Since I got a mini pack and didn't want to just swatch them, I decided to go with skittles. :P I added 2 coats of each and I was surprised with a gritty effect but I just love it! :L It truly looks like a sand on your nails, perfect! Which one is your fave?

V sredo me je v dobro voljo spravil paketek iz spletne trgovine Za Piko na i. :i Dobila sem priložnost preizkusiti mini set OPI lakov iz kolekcije Mariah Carey. V paketu je bil tudi OPI koledar, ki sem se ga res razveselila in že krasi  mojo sobo. :L 


Liquid sand tekstura je nekaj novega pri OPI-ju in seveda vseh drugih znamkah, ki sledijo tem trendu. V kolekciji Mariah Carey so štirje taki odtenki. Ker nimam 10 rok, kjer bi lahko preizkusila vse lake naenkrat, sem se odločila za skittlse in tako ubila 4 muhe na en mah. :P

Stay the Night - The impossible - Can't let go - Get your number

Posušijo se v strukturiran mat finiš, kar jih naredi posebne - kot pesek na nohtih. :L


Z nanosom nisem imela nobenih težav. Po prvem sloju so sicer malo bolj prozorni ampak z debelejšim drugim slojem sem dosegla popolno prekrivnost. Izognila sem se nadlaku, ker bi potem izničila ta mat efekt, ampak tudi to bom morala poskusiti v naslednjih dneh. :L Naj omenim še, da so v živo še lepši, saj mi nikakor ni uspelo ujeti bleščečih drobcev, ki so v živo zelo opazni. :$


Hecno - včasih me je ta grobi občutek pri nekaterih glitter lakih zelo motil, zato sem vedno dodala najmanj 2 sloja nadlaka. :D  Ampak po pliš nohtih, ki jih obožujem, sem vzljubila tudi ta efekt. :$

Več OPI lakov, ki jih lahko kupite na Za piko na i, lahko najdete tukaj.

Kateri je vaš najljubši?

P. S.: Huh, napisati objavo v slovenščini je bilo težje kot sem pričakovala. :$ 

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

*Products in this post were sent to me by Za piko na i! For more information read my disclosure policy!

26 Comment(s):

  1. Love them all together in one mani, great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni so vsi štirje všeč. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. vsi štirje so ful lepi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I LOVE this in a skittle look! I want to do it now, but realize I don't have the pink, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means you need a pink one asap! :P

      Delete
  5. Ajme vidjeh ih vec sto puta i svaki put su mi divni :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jos par puta ih vidis pa ces ih i ti morati imati!! :)

      Delete
    2. Da su full size bar malo jeftiniji kod nas uzela bi bar jednog, ali ovako cu ih ipak preskocit

      Delete
  6. Preeeeeeeeeeeeedivniiiiiii! <3 ah, obožavam ih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vuhhuuu i love this ! ! ! <3

    www.naslii.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite one is the blue one. Would you check out my nail art blog it would mean a lot
    www.nicenails219.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooh, prekrasni so! men je ta efekt noro dobr <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got Stay the Night and Get Your Number, but... I should've taken another one instead GYN, I didn't like it that much once worn. Stay the Night is gorgeous, though <3
    And The Impossible, with its star glitters (in full size bottles) is so lovely too.... I cannot decide.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ful so lepiiiii :) pa všeč mi je objava v slovenščini <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't seem to find the minis anywhere here. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is stay the night ^^

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look super pretty! Such a nice finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours! :)
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. what happened to your twitter? it's acting so strange...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*